Everything you will need to get started in permanent makeup including a Bronc V4 Machine, Li Pigments and HCP Cartridge needles.
This package is great for schools to include in their training packages.*Please contact us if you are interested in bulk purchase pricing.
With a total value of over $620.00 this package is a bargain!
What it includes:
QUICK GUIDE COLOUR CHART
QUICK GUIDE NEEDLE CARD
Full package information:
BRONC V4 MACHINE PACKAGE
- Bronc V4 Machine in colour of choice. (black, grey, silver, red, and pink!)
- CREME LATTE is a well balanced neutral to slightly cool blonde eyebrow colour.
- CLASSIC BROWN is a great rich, medium brown eyebrow colour.
- NAVAJO BROWN is a rich medium to dark brown eyebrow colour.
- EBONY BROWN is an extremely cool dark black-brown colour.
- AUTUMN GOLD is a warm, medium brown colour. A safe option to add warmth or can be used on its own.
HCP needle cartridges with perfectly stable, flat tips for minimum vibration and the precision required in permanent makeup. These high quality cartridges are safe and meet the current standard of quality management for medical devices (Certified ISO 9001-13485), not to mention they come in a pretty cool drawer-style box for easy access and storage!
Mixed sample pack includes: 3 x 0801RL, 3 x 1001RL, 3 x 0603RL, 3 x 1003RL, 2 x 1005RL, 2 x 1003RS, 2 x 1005RS, 2 x 1007RS
Also included in the package:
- Halcyon Cosmetic quick guide colour card to help you choose pigments at a glance.
- A quick guide needle card to help you choose the right needle for the technique
MORE INFORMATION on the BRONC V4
The Bronc V4 is a fantastic rotary pen machine for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and other PMU services.
It's a great choice for artists transitioning from a permanent makeup machine to a rotary tattoo machine. It's powerful enough for lip and eyeliner procedures yet delicate enough for brow shading techniques. This machine takes universal needle cartridges which are affordable and offer a large variety of needles sizes.
The Bronc V4 has many features:
Thin and Comfortable: similar size to the Nouveau Contour, longer and thinner than the Rook Quill and much smaller than the Cheyenne Hawk or XionS
Weight and Balance: 79g of lightweight, perfect balance for delicate procedures
Low Vibration: extremely low vibration for fine and precise needle work
4.5 w Swiss Motor: enough power to tackle difficult skin and removal procedures. ( 0-12000rpm )
Universal Cartridge Needles: huge variety of sizes and configurations to customize your art and easily alternate between needle types
Adjustable Needle Depth: maximum needle protrusion of 4.5mm so you can work at your preferred depth
3.2 mm Stroke Length: for maximum pigment pickup and less wasted time dipping!