Our comprehensive beginner programs for Microblading & Permanent Makeup are designed to ensure you complete your fundamentals training with full knowledge & practice for success in the permanent makeup industry.
Our programs include some "at home" hours plus face-to-face education. We do not offer a full fundamentals training online as we strongly believe that there are many aspects to permanent makeup procedures that require hands-on guidance when starting out.
We offer a 4 day and a 100hr program* (SPCP option).
Our 100hr program covers all the curriculum and hands-on requirements specific to SPCP guidelines and eligibility to sit CPCP exam. (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals).
Both programs cover:
- Sanitation & sterilization
- Colour Theory
- Pigment composition
- Brow Mapping & achieving symmetry
- Client consultations & contra-indications
- Client charting, follow up & aftercare
- Business & marketing
- Skin Anatomy
- Device & Needle Theory
- Supervised hands-on procedures. (Additional procedures required for SPCP 100hr option).
* Full curriculum and information package and dates available upon request.
CONTACT US HERE or email email@example.com
- 4 Day Brow Basics. *Includes machine package, pigments and student kit.
- 2 Day Microblading Beginners. *Pre-requisite 4 Day Brow Basics or similar
- 2 Day Microblading to Machine Conversion. *Pre-requisites required.
- 100hr Full Program for CPCP certification exam eligibility.
- 2 Day Eyeliner. *Pre requisites required
$500 deposit with balance due 14 days prior to class start date.