The Bronc V4 is a fantastic rotary pen machine for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and other PMU services.
It's a great choice for artists transitioning from a permanent makeup machine to a rotary tattoo machine. It's powerful enough for lip and eyeliner procedures yet delicate enough for brow shading techniques. This machine takes universal needle cartridges which are affordable and offer a large variety of needles sizes.
We have put this machine together in an amazing package that includes:
Bronc V4 Machine - Colour of your choice
Also included in the package:
- A quick guide needle card to help you choose the right needle for the technique
- Access to our pre-recorded Machines, Needles & More webinar. This webinar will help you if your new to tattoo rotary pen machines to understand universal needles, reading their label and how to choose the correct needles.
- Plus a HCP Cartridge Needles Sample Pack of 5 needles (#0801RL, 1001RL, 0603RL, 1003RL, 1003RS)
Everything you need to get up and running and available in black, grey, silver, red, and of course, pink!
The Bronc V4 has many features:
- thin and lightweight (79 Grams) for maximum comfort, this device is a similar size to a traditional permanent makeup machine yet more powerful.
- a 4.5 w Swiss motor ensures enough power to tackle even the most difficult skin and Li-FT tattoo removal procedures
- fits traditional tattoo cartridge needles, affordable options and a variety of sizes that support techniques from delicate whip-shading with nano needles to the heaviest pigment deposit with larger shading needles and magnums
-adjustable needle depth with a maximum needle protrusion of 4.5mm so you can work at the depth in which you are most comfortable.