WEBINAR RECORDING of Monday 27th July 10am PST *After payment you will receive a link to the webinar recording within 24hrs.
This Machine & Needles webinar is presented by Halcyon Cosmetics very own Permanent Cosmetic Professionals and Certified Trainers, Stephanie Wilson CPCP CTAE & moderated by Kelly Hallam RTNM CPCP
In this Webinar Class you will have all your questions answered about the different machines for PMU, needles & pigments for machine shading. You will also be shown different techniques for machine brow shading and machine handling tips.
- Types of Machines (Not particular brands)
- Needles (Types, sizes, tapers, textured, understanding packaging)
- Machine shading techniques - Whip/nano, Pointillism & Traditional)
- Machine handling (speed, angle & depth for different techniques)
- The skin & healing
- Correct depth for pigment type
- Basic colour & pigment composition theory
- Difference between organic & inorganic pigments. When to use.
All participants will be given access to Halcyon Cosmetic Student Facebook group with on-going support and access to videos of the shading techniques.
You will gain knowledge of key fundamentals and techniques for machine permanent makeup and the confidence to choose the right needles.
An incredible value for a limited time offer of $49 for our first webinar version of this course.
Call us today to find out more on 604-937-2626.
For more information on the 2 Day Microblading to Machine conversion class hands-on training and all other upcomig classes please Click here or contact us at directly at email@example.com