Warm modifiers are those which contain a significant amount of yellow, orange or red. They are typically used to warm an existing colour or to correct a brow that is too cool.
Tips for using Warm Modifiers:
- Warm modifiers are very strong, very little is required
- When unsure if you should use a warm modifier, it is safer to add a warm colour instead (Beautiful Blonde or Autumn Gold are safer options)
- Adding a dot of modifier on a toothpick controls the amount added better than a drop from the bottle
- Light-handed work will rarely require a modifier when the correct colour is selected to begin with
- Microblading aged/thin skin (though not the best technique for this skin type) will likely require a warm modifier
- Microblading ruddy/red skin (though not the best technique for this skin type) will likely require a warm modifier