Cool modifiers are those which contain a significant amount of cool yellow or green. They are typically used to cool an existing colour or to correct a brow that is too warm.
Tips for using Cool Modifiers:
- Cool modifiers are very strong, very little is required
- When unsure if you should use a cool modifier, it is safer to add a cool colour instead
- Adding a dot of modifier on a toothpick controls the amount added better than a drop from the bottle
- Light-handed work will rarely require a modifier when the correct colour is selected to begin with
- Microblading aged/thin skin (though not the best technique for this skin type) will likely require a warm modifier
- Microblading ruddy/red skin (though not the best technique for this skin type) will likely require a warm modifier